Monday, August 27, 2012

"Fast Times at Marshall High'

The madness has begun: 36 weeks of trying to get 190 crazy, hormonal 16 year olds to care about the world on all 7 continents from 8000 BC to the present day. Crazy huh?!

Well, I went 5 class periods today with zero glitches or any activity/comment to make me think this would be a problem. By 3:00, I was feeling pretty good about this year. And then, 8th period happened. Somehow, someway... a boy decided to completely de- pants another boy right as class started... in front of everyone. The class was a wash the rest of the day. :(

I mean, these kids are AP. Come on?! I think this, as a logical, sane adult; however, these students are neither sane nor logical. I ask him why and he says "Because," as if that answers everything. Fair enough. Sent one outside, kept the other and ripped them both a new one.

I'm telling yah; you ever get bored at your job, come spend a day with myself or any other teacher. We will make your job look like cake. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment