Sunday, July 15, 2012

4 Beautiful Years Together!

July 12th, 2012 marked Dylan and I's 4 year wedding anniversary- amazing how time flies!! Truly incredible when I think of all the many accomplishments and challenges we have weathered these past years- and we are only 26 too!! Amazing what all you can do when you put your mind to it and have the best help-meet in the whole wide world!

Looking back.... we met first day of college, Aug 2004, at Abilene Christian University (Go Wildcats!) and have been together since. Courtship took place solely at school since we did not live in the same state. Pretty sure Dylan met my parents for the first time AND had to ask my dad if could marry me- darn brave if you ask me!

Proposal was a magical December day in Fredericksburg. Engagement pics in Austin were crazy! Multiple outfit changes, multiple locations and of course, it was hot that day! But, they all turned out great and I was beyond pleased with all of the shots the lady took! The wedding occurred in Abilene at Willow Creek Wedding Chapel. (Literally an oasis in Abilene because this place is pretty! Trees, grass, water- who knew right?!) Our pastor from ACU, Kevin O-Banion, officiated. We both had absolute love and support from our families and so many, many friends. It truly was the best feeling in the world for both of us to turn around after the ceremony and see that wedding chapel literally PACKED with people- standing room only!! My mother-in-law and her family catered our wedding with yummy food, and my parents sent us on a truly, truly fabulous honeymoon to Maui and Oahu, Hawaii.

Fredericksburg Proposal Day











No comments:

Post a Comment