Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Yah, I'm that girl....


So.... I might be a TAD OBSESSED with the care and preparation for Goobz when Dylan and I go away on vacation. These are the instructions and items needed for my student to watch Goobz while we are away. And this is only for 4 or 5 days!!! Can you imagine how it will be when we go to Europe for 12??!! 

Now, she already knows where everything is. She already came over to the house... met Goobz... got the layout of everything, etc.

She even took notes on her phone while I talked!! (Do I train my kiddos well or what?! Hehehehehehe!!!) BUT.... I still feel compelled to do all of this. 

Are the sticky notes too over the top?? Erm... probably. But, never forget the power of the sticky note for the teacher!!! Even during the summer I cannot get away from them. 

It is just so very hard to leave my little guy!!! Part of me is like YES! Freedom!! I don't have to worry about walks, bathroom business, play time, how long Dylan and I can be out, etc. And then the other HUGE part of me panics at the thought of NOT BEING WITH MY LITTLE GUY!!! 

How does he know we are coming back? Who will he snuggle with for naps and bedtime? Will he get the right kind of playtime? Will he eat enough? Will he be mad at me when we come back.... he generally is. What if he gets off the leash and gets lost? OMG.... the horrible thoughts are just everywhere! 

Must. Stop. Negative. Thoughts. 

I have already cried once today about leaving him. I should probably wait until we are on the plane tomorrow before I have another spell... otherwise, Dylan might hurt me. 

So... as I go to love on my precious Goobz and snuggle in bed, I leave you with this thought: 
Can you only imagine how I will be with real, human being children???!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment