Saturday, April 27, 2013

He's got that Super Bass!!!


This one is for the boy with the boomin system! Top down, AC with the coolin system... He got the right kind of build. That's the kind of dude I was lookin for, and yes! You'll get slapped if you're lookin (girl)!


I said excuse me! You're a hell of a guy. I mean my my my my! You're like pelican fly.... You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye!


Boy you got my heart beat runnin away. Beatin like a drum and it's coming your way. Can't you hear that Boom Badoom Boom Boom Badoom Boom Bass?!


Boom Badoom Boom Boom Badoom Boom! He got that SUPER BASS!


He just gotta give me that look, when he give me that look then the (stuff) is comin off! Uh! Excuse me you're a hell of a guy! You know I really gotta thing for American guys!

I mean sigh! Sickenin eyes! I can tell that you're in touch with your feminine side! *wink*


 Boy you got my heart beat runnin away! Beatin like a drum and it's comin your way! Can't you hear that Boom Badoom Boom Boom Bass?!


 
He got that SUPER BASS!!

Great big shout out to my man who owns that SUPER BASS all day long!!! Love you Dr. Dylan Carey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment