Tuesday, August 27, 2013

2nd Day of School

The Nile River is in North America... duh?!
 
(Winner statement of the day)
 
 
1. First period conference rocks! I can leave at 4:15 and not worry about anything for the next day because I don't have kids until 9:50. Oh! I don't have to be at work until 8:15 if I don't want to!!
 
 
2. First period conference rocks! I can still watch my GMA. Yay for Robin Roberts and Lara Spencer!
 
 
3. My kids have no concept of Geography... AT ALL. A 5 minute map of label the river valleys, the oceans and some major mountain ranges took 20 minutes.. at least.
 
 
4. Africa became North America today. The Mississippi River was called the Nile because well duh! North America is really Africa...
 
 
Ay de mi!!!!!
 
 
5. My feet hurt so very badly today. Heels, boots, wedges... they all hurt.
 
 
6. My voice and throat hurt by the end of the day. Answering 200 people's questions all day long really takes it out of you.
 
 
7. 184 days to go..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment