Wednesday, August 28, 2013

3rd Day of School

"Those look like comfortable shoes. I bet you could walk all day in shoes like that.... My feet hurt."
 
-Forrest Gump-
 
 
1. I think my feet were actually screaming today because I sat down on the floor to play with Goobz today after work and honest to goodness! He started to lick my toes and the bottom of my feet.
 
Do you have any idea how good that felt??!! Oh! My own personal foot massage!!! :) (And yes, all you cynics! I'm sure he smelled or tasted something on the bottom of my feet but I prefer to think he loves his mommy and wants to give her a foot massage after a long day. )
 
2. My kids did a decent job at the group warm up today. Encouraging to think I can possibly continue this into the school year.
 
3. I was asked again today where my accent is from... REALLY??!!
 
4. My husband is amazing!! He brought me home a running belt today so I can have water while I run and not have to hold my IPOD. YAY!!!
 
If you did not know, I am training for the Rock N Roller Half Marathon in November here in SA. I am up to comfortably running 8 miles at a time. Only 5 more to go!!! yay!!! I understand why people like to run. It is mindless and if you have the right playlist, OMG! You can go forever!
 
5. Yes, I also realize my feet probably hurt even more because I come home and run each night too. ;)
 
6. 183 days to go... 

No comments:

Post a Comment