Friday, August 30, 2013

Wrapping up Week #1

Thursday:
1. Worked from 8 am to 9 pm. It was "Meet your Teacher" night. I probably had around 20 parents total out of close to 190 students. Sad, I know but believe it or not that is one of the higher numbers I have had in a few years.

2. The culinary arts kids provided dinner for us- super sweet of them. :) Many of us exchanged stories during dinner, and this one from a freshman teacher had us all laughing so hard we were almost crying.

Scenario: Teacher could not take a 14 year old student's behavior anymore. Began to write the student up. Student's response:

"Write me up... that's cool. I've already been arrested. What more can you do to me... spank me?"

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner, as a colleague of mine would say. Bwahahahahahaha!!!  :)

Friday:
1. Cervesa
2. Mexican Food
3. Chocolate

In that order.... recovering from work... my brain actually hurts... is it Thanksgiving Break yet???!!!

Praise Jesus for the 3 day weekend!!!
181 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment